[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Problems with my first test using Score 5.4.0

Francisco Isidro Massetto francisco.massetto @ poli.usp.br
2003年 9月 10日 (水) 05:01:54 JST

Dear all

I've downloaded the Score 5.4.0 and followed the instructions about how to install it on a SMP machine (I have installed both server and compute packages -  did I go wrong ?).

During the installation, it was ok, but when I tried to run the 1st example (the mandel algorithm using MPICH), the following error was shown:

# mpirun -np 4 /opt/score/demo/bin/pmandel
<0> SCore-D:WARNING Unable to open PM ethernet/ethernet (error=19).
<0> SCore-D:WARNING   argv[0] -config
<0> SCore-D:WARNING   argv[1] /var/scored/scoreboard/sol0000V1001a20
<0> SCore-D:ERROR No PM device opened.

Can anyone help me ??

Thanks a lot

Best Regards

Francisco Isidro Massetto
Politechnic School - University of Sao Paulo / Brazil