[SCore-users-jp] AW: [SCore-users] Some probs when installing IBM HS20 Blades (Bladecenter) Linux Re dHat 7.3 engl.

Rene Storm rene.storm @ emplics.com
2003年 9月 4日 (木) 04:02:29 JST

Hi Andre,

I haven't tested Score 5.4 yet, but I remember there was some trouble
with the e1000. Newer chips (e.g. 82545EM) aren't recognized by a standard
pci_ids list. (Intel gives all e1000 cards (generations) their own identifier.)
You will have to insert a new driver (from intel) to the gigabit boot disk.

To your bcm5700 (tg3). Seems this module isn't supported by score.
Same problem, same solution:

Read:
http://www.pccluster.org/score/dist/score/html/en/faq-tips/mk-eit-floppy.html

Regards