[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] pmGetNodeList: No route to host(113)

Atsushi HORI hori @ swimmy-soft.com
2003年 5月 9日 (金) 09:40:58 JST

Hi,

>The problem is here.
>I tested PM/Myrinet using Loopback test and Point-to-Point test, but I
>got this error messages, "pmGetNodeList: No route to host(113)".
>My server node name is "aum0.cse.psu.edu" and I tested PM/Myrinet in
>aum0.cse.psu.edu. My myrinet card is M3F-PCI64C-8.

I believe your PM/Myrinet configuration file (usually located in
/opt/score/etc/pm-myrinet.conf) is wrong. Check the followings;

1. In a scout environment

% scout officialname

then you will get a list of "official hostnames". Check the output
hostnames and the hostnames in the myrinet configuration file if they
are the same.

2. If above is OK, then the myrinet configuration (routing) is wrong.
Send the file to me, and I will check it.

----
Atsushi HORI
SCore Developer
Swimmy Software, Inc.