[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] How to specify a input data file with scrun?

Atsushi HORI hori @ swimmy-soft.com
2003年 3月 28日 (金) 16:06:34 JST

Hi,

>I'd tried the following.
>
>scrun -scored=cmp***,nodes=4 scatter -file data.tpr :: mdrun_d -np 4 -deffnm
>data < data.tpr
>
>Here, mdrun_d is the program executable, data.tpr is a input data file for
>this mdrun_d.
>The invocation of the scrun looks successful.
>However, this job looks halt just around reading the input data.
>What's wrong the usage?

Here,

scrun -scored=cmp***,nodes=4 scatter -file data.tpr

creates data.tpr at somewhere in the /var/scored/ directory as a
temporary file on each compute host. Then,

mdrun_d -np 4 -deffnm data

tries to read the file at the current directory where the scrun
command is invoked at the server host.

If above my assumption is true, then the job will run if you type as
follows.

scrun -scored=cmp***,nodes=4 scatter -file /tmp/data.tpr :: mdrun_d
-np 4 -deffnm
/tmp/data < data.tpr

P.S.
I am not sure but there was a bug in scatter or stdin of scrun in 5.0
or around. You had better to upgrade your SCore system.

----
Atsushi HORI
SCore Developer
Swimmy Software, Inc.