[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] pghpf score 5.4

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2003年 3月 24日 (月) 15:08:44 JST

In article <200303210815.16173.nrcb @ streamline-computing.com> Nick Birkett <nrcb @ streamline-computing.com> wrotes:

> I am having problem getting pghpf to work with score 5.4.0
>
> I have this working for score 5.0.1.
>
> Here is the error:
>
> mpif90 -compiler pghpf  -c -Mmpi -fast -tp p7 -Mlfs  overlap=size:3 -Ktrap=fp

If you want to use  communications libraries with MPICH/SCore,
you need only MPICH/SCore with PGI library, and edit:
    $PGI/linux86/pghpfrc
or
    $HOME/.mypghpfrc

> math.f
> /opt/score/mpi/mpich-1.2.4/i386-redhat7-linux2_4_pghpf/bin/mpif90: eval:
> illegal option: -c
> eval: usage: eval [arg ...]
> make: *** [math.o] Error 2
>
> Has anyone else tried this ?

I think Fortran 90 compiler is not found on MPI build time.
Please check mpi build log (/opt/score/score-src/out.*/mpi.build).
I get this message:

checking if /work/kameyama/install/bin/scoref77   works with GETARG and IARGC...
 no
configure: warning: Could not find a way to access the command line from Fortran
 77
configure: error: Command line access is required for MPICH
Error configuring the Fortran subsystem!
Turning off Fortran support

You must specify mpicc and mpif77 compiler for pghpf.

Note that you can use compiler alias file on SCore 5.4.
    http://www.pccluster.org/score/dist/score/html/en/man/man5/compiler_alias.html
If you write following a line on /opt/score/etc/compilers/alias:
    pghpf	pgi
And you write  /opt/score/etc/compilers/site:
    mpif90	pghpf=pghpf ...
And you type following command:
    % mpif90 -compiler=pghpf ...
mpif90 convert following:
    % mpif90 -compiler=pgi -compiler-path=pghpf ...

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa