[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Unusual problem with scrun

Iztok Daneu iztok.daneu @ rzs-hm.si
2003年 3月 14日 (金) 17:45:29 JST

Hi,

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Bogdan Costescu wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Iztok Daneu wrote:
>
> > we simply copied the content of other compute node hd with dd.
>
> Then you probably copied also the content of the /scored or /var/scored
> which is used by SCoreD to keep data about jobs. You should probably start
> scored with -reset or -resetall command line arguments to clean up any old
> state in this directory.

The machine which was used as source for dd-ing was properly taken from
the cluster (no jobs were running at the time, the machine was added to
scorehosts.defects file ....) so there were no staled jobs files. However
we did try your suggestion but with no avail.

Thank you for the help anyway.

regards,
	iztok
--
Your motives for doing whatever good deed you may have in mind will be
misinterpreted by somebody.