[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] NFS installation

Bogdan Costescu bogdan.costescu @ iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
2003年 3月 14日 (金) 00:47:44 JST

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, C. Evangelinos wrote:

> I was wondering whether I could install SCore in an NFS partition (and
> pay whatever the performance loss this means).

2-3 years ago I tried to install SCore on diskless clients and the only
obstacle that I couldn't pass was that /tmp and/or /var/score could not be
on NFS, but on local disk. I don't know if requirements changed in the
mean time; it they didn't, I think that you have a pretty big chance of
getting it to work.

--
Bogdan Costescu

Telephone: +49 6221 54 8869, Telefax: +49 6221 54 8868
E-mail: Bogdan.Costescu @ IWR.Uni-Heidelberg.De