[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Unusual problem with scrun

Iztok Daneu iztok.daneu @ rzs-hm.si
2003年 3月 13日 (木) 23:09:07 JST

Dear Score users,

we have a bit unusual problem:

disk on one of our cluster nodes nodes crashed some time ago. Instead of going
trough additional computational node installation procedure we simply
copied the content of other compute node hd with dd. After some twiddling
with fdisk, fsck and vi the machine boots OK , but when we try to run
application (for example: scrun -scored=tuba0,nodes=28 system hostname)
with scrun on the cluster with repaired node included, we get the error
message:

<13> SCORE-D:ERROR open_ddt_socket(STDIN)=111
<13> SCORE-D:ERROR open_ddt_socket(STDIN)=111

13 is the number of "repaired" computional node ;) and the score version
is 5.2.0.

We know that this is not a score problem but we created the problem ourselves.
Does anyone have a clue what we missed in our procedure?

Thank you very much in advance,
	iztok
--
If money can't buy happiness, I guess you'll just have to rent it.