[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Debugger

Atsushi HORI hori @ swimmy-soft.com
2003年 3月 11日 (火) 09:45:58 JST

Hi.

>I'm a new user of the SCORE system and have a couple of questions about
>the debugger.
>
>1) Is there anyway to tell score to simply dump core, rather than trying
>to invoke GDB?

No. This is because if your program run on 100 processors, do you
really need 100 core files ?

>2) When I look at the stack trace in GDB, all I seem to see are
>functions related to score. How do I display the stack of user function
>invocations?

There are two possible cases.

1) Your program is not compiled with the debug (-g) option,
   or executable file is stripped and symbol information is lost.
2) The exception signal is raised in the SCore runtime library itself.

BTW, which parallel library (MPI ?) or parallel language (OpenMP?)
are you using ?

----
Atsushi HORI
SCore Developer