[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Myrinet deadlock

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2003年 3月 5日 (水) 19:55:16 JST

In article <Pine.LNX.4.44.0303051053540.32571-100000 @ kenzo.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de> Bogdan Costescu <bogdan.costescu @ iwr.uni-heidelberg.de> wrotes:
> On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Shinji Sumimoto wrote:
> now I'm wondering how to build the ch_score2 device as this seems not to
> be built by default and I wanted to test it as well.

Note that ch_score2 dose not support from SCore 4.1!
ch_score2 use PM internal header file, so if you want to compile
ch_score2, you must install SCore source file and set
MADE_CHSCORE2 make variable to yes.

> > If once mpich 1.2.0 is installed, you can choose mpich1.2.0 and mpich1.2.4
> by -mpi option.
>
> Actually the -mpi option doesn't seem to work, but I now set my path to
> include first the bin directory of mpi-1.2.0.

-mpi option is specified on compile time.
    $ mpicc -mpi mpich-1.2.0 ...
Or plese set SCORE_MPI to mpich-1.2.0.

> so now because of this and because of independence of MPI
> library I start to suspect the kernel-side.

Which do you use kernel rpm?
There are some SCore 5.4.0 kernel rpm.
Probably I think you use kernel-smp-2.4.19-1SCORE.athlon.rpm or
kernel-smp-2.4.19-1SCORE.i686.rpm.
Please try to change unused kernel.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa