[SCore-users-jp] Re: AW: [SCore-users] RE: Success in : Compute hosts boot up In SCore , but... !!! -Ramesh !

M.Ramesh smramesh3 @ yahoo.com
2003年 6月 20日 (金) 16:17:46 JST

its not working still, sir!

and moreover, when i tried to test the cluster, it gives the message like
# scorehosts -l -g om

SCBD: Retrying to connect to scoreboard server cosmos.lamar.edu:9950) ...
retrying...
retrying...
retrying...
Unable to connect to scoreboard server cosmos.lamar.edu:9950) error no=111
)...

pls suyggest me somehting...!
regards from Ramesh ...!