[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Problem with : Compute hosts boot up IN SCore

M.Ramesh smramesh3 @ yahoo.com
2003年 6月 19日 (木) 08:57:23 JST

hi..

Here now i could see the compute hosts mac address in the Figure 18 at
<http://www.pccluster.org/score/dist/score/html/en/installation/eit.html>.

But in the compute host, im getting message like

***************************************
No dhcp_server specified. used Broadcast.
SetupNetwork cannot set the Gateway address
done
NFS mount ***.***.**.** : /opt/score/setup//Redhat/instimage/ /mnt/runtime
mount: cannot access the portmap on ***.***.**.** : Connection rRefused
cannot mount /opt/score/setup//Redhat/instimage/
exiting
See the documentation for this trouble

Here ***.***.**.** is my server's eth0 IP address.

At this time, i pressed alt F4, then i see some messages, like...
probing buses.
.
.
.
found 3c59xdevice
found suggestion of usb-ohci
found devices justProbe is 0
going to insmod sc59x.o (path is NULL)
boot_file= /opt/score/setup//Redhat/instimage/:/mnt/cdrom/
sys_path= /opt/score/setup//Redhat/instimage/  source_path= /mnt/cdrom/
DEVICE =eth0 IPADDR = 192.168.16.11 NETMASK=  192.168.16.11
GATEWAY=0.0.0.0
HOSTNAME=0
DOMAIN:<my_right_domain_name>
writing /tmp/modules.conf
going to insmod sunrpc.o (path is NULL)
going to insmod lockd.o (path is NULL)
going to insmod nfs.o (path is NULL)

ALT F4 shows page of messages like

hda: ....
hdc: ....
ide0 at ....
hda: ...
hdc: ....cd-rom drive...
partition check
hda: hda1 hda2 hda3
Floppy drive fd0 is 1.44
RAMDISK

autorun DONE...

IP protocols
TCP....

VFS: mounted root
PCI: Found IRQ 10 with ...

#com PCI 3c905C Tornado at 0x3000. Ver LK1.1.16
I dont understand wat it means ? pls have a look at it. and suggest me
somehting...! pls!

please, let me know wat to do now to get rid of this.
Regards,
Ramesh-