[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Problem with : Compute hosts boot up IN SCore

M.Ramesh smramesh3 @ yahoo.com
2003年 6月 17日 (火) 16:45:04 JST

Hi all..
i am having trouble with Compute host installation after creating a boot
up floppy from server,
The message im getting from compute host when its getting booted form
floppy:

VFS: Mounted root       (ext2 filesystem)
Using EIT5 feature
mounting /proc filesystem... done
Testing............
No dhcp_server specified. Used Broadcast
setupNetwork cannot set the gateway address
done
NFS mount 192.168.16.10: /mnt/runtime
mount: cannot access portmapper on 192.168.16.10: Connection refused
cannot mount
exiting
See the documentation for this trouble

Here 192.168.16.10 is my server's ip address;
these server and host r connected thru ethernet switch. <eth0>

Please help me thru this: it would be really great if anyone of u can
suggest me wat may b the reason ...!

Regards and thanks from ,
Ramesh-