[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] IA64 SMP

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2003年 8月 21日 (木) 09:21:08 JST

In article <200308201401.29078.nick @ streamline-computing.com> Nick Birkett <nick @ streamline-computing.com> wrotes:
> Hi there, I have Score 5.4 running on a 4 cpu itanium system.

> This is my shmem section of the scorehosts.db file:

I think your scorehostss.db is OK, but scoreboard dose not read this file.
(scoreboard dose not read scorehostss.db until restart or SIGHUP is cached.)

Please check following command to check scoreboard:
    % scbinfo -t v -n itanium00.streamline -a network
This command output list of network.
If this output is not include shmem2 and shmem3, please restart or reload
scoreboard.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa