[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] PM ethernet device already opened.

John Uhlmann u9915240 @ student.anu.edu.au
2002年 10月 30日 (水) 08:13:10 JST

Thanks.  I found the problem in the configuration file and fixed it.  It
runs fine now.  (Well.. except for the fact that some of my nodes have
completely frozen.  But that's a different story.)

John