[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] PM ethernet device already opened.

John Uhlmann u9915240 @ student.anu.edu.au
2002年 10月 25日 (金) 01:24:42 JST

kameyama @ pccluster.org wrote:

> In article <3DB77316.2B818B1 @ student.anu.edu.au> John Uhlmann <u9915240 @ student.anu.edu.au> wrotes:
> > I can't see any processes using a PM device.  I also tried 'fuser'
> > unsuccessfully to find if anything had the pm_ethernet devices open.
> > (I've never used fuser before however.)
>
> Please use following command to debug PM/ethernet.
>     $ rpmtest cx ethernet -debug 1

u9915240 @ server u9915240]$ rpmtest cx ethernet -debug 1
pmEthernetReadConfig(0x83cdc48, 0, 00:A0:CC:5B:8D:17, cu): node number
"0" conflict
pmEthernetOpenDevice("/var/scored/scoreboard/tb0000B2001cAt",
0xbffffa94):
pmEthernetConfigure("/var/scored/scoreboard/tb0000B2001cAt",
0xbffff7dc): 16
pmOpenDevice: Device or resource busy(16)

Heh.  I should have done this before I tried to strace the error.  I
spent 30 minutes following calls into your code and finally decided (aka
guessed) that pmEthernetReadConfig was returning EBUSY which was being
passed all the way up back up the line.  It looks like I may have been
right.

Any ideas from here?

John