[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Developing with PM

Bogdan Costescu bogdan.costescu @ iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
2002年 10月 17日 (木) 23:11:01 JST

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Atsushi HORI wrote:

> Call pmGetFd() function to obtain file descriptors to select.

The question was more like how to attach an fd to a context, but I see
that pmCreateAttachFd is the only one which can output a fd...

> Read the source code :-)

I do, but it's much easier when you know what to look for :-)

--
Bogdan Costescu

Telephone: +49 6221 54 8869, Telefax: +49 6221 54 8868
E-mail: Bogdan.Costescu @ IWR.Uni-Heidelberg.De