[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] OpenPBS and load balancing

Emile CARCAMO emile.carcamo @ nec.fr
2002年 11月 13日 (水) 23:46:06 JST

Hello,

	With a very small configuration (only two nodes) I'm
	trying to setup 3 batch queues (one routing, and two
	others executing) to do some load balancing on my two
	PC's. Therefore, I've created 3 groups: ALL with both
	nodes, XP1 and XP2 with each single node.

	FYI, I've enclosed my configuration (see screen dumps
	enclosed) but unfortunatelly, everything only runs on
	node01 and nothing goes to node02. Please can someone
	explain me why ?

	Many thanks in advance, and best regards.

--
Emile_CARCAMO           NEC European            http://www.ess.nec.de
System Engineer         Supercomputer           mailto:emile.carcamo @ nec.fr