[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Help with the source instalation

Jure Jerman jure.jerman @ xenya.si
2002年 1月 28日 (月) 07:41:30 JST

Hello,

I installed SCore from source on two processor Athlon boxes (strela0 and
strela1) running
RedHat7.2. Installation went on smoothly, however I have problems with
running MP tests..
When I am invoking the sctest on the server box, I get response:

/opt/score/deploy/scstest -network ethernet
SCSTEST: BURST on ethernet(chan=0,ctx=0,len=16)
strela0( 0) burst: pmGetSendBuffer: Connection timed out(110)

and the network connection on strela1 is suddenly dead. Does anyone have
any clue what could be wrong?. The  Point-to-Point test seems to work OK.

Thank you very much in advance for any hint,    Jure