[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Server with 2 Networkcards

Uwe Der uweder @ first.gmd.de
2002年 1月 23日 (水) 19:22:39 JST

Hi,

there are 2 network cards in my score-server, one for the traffic in the
192.168.*.* subnet (gate), one for all the other traffic to and from
some real network (server, 194.95.*.*). All the hosts are in the same
subnet.

When I try to setup dhcpd with EIT, I can't  change the dhcp adresses to
the
subnet adresses (they always start with 194.95.*.* for example). Ok, so
I had disabled the first networkcard an had setup SCore (DHCP with
192.168.*.*) in a local enviroment. Then I move back and enable the
other card and change the hostname back to server. When I try to start
msgb, I get something like
  root @ server: can't open server gate.first.gmd.de:8764 , couldn't open
socket: connection refused
both, the server and the gate are in the /etc/hosts.equiv on all nodes
and of course in /etc/hosts and are known by yp.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
-Uwe